One of our favorite apps is up for a coveted and much-deserved Webby award. Yes, we might be a teensy bit biased but the Thumbtack app was named one of the best mobile apps of 2016 in the Mobile Productivity category—and we really do think it’s one of the most awesome apps on the Web.
Here are five reasons we think you should vote for the Thumbtack app for a Webby People’s Voice Award:
1. It’s easy. Just download the free app, answer a few questions, and Thumbtack will help you accomplish the personal projects that are central to your life.
2. It’s useful. Whether you need to paint your home, learn a new language, or plan your daughter’s birthday party, Thumbtack is the easiest and most dependable way to hire the right professional for your projects.
3. It’s smart. Answer a few questions about your specific needs and within hours, Thumbtack introduces you to several available and qualified professionals. Compare custom quotes, reviews, and profiles and hire when you’re ready.
4. It’s helpful. By connecting customers to the right pros, we enable skilled professionals to grow their businesses and do what they love. We’re proud that many of our pros have doubled or even tripled the size of their businesses through Thumbtack.
5. It’s fun. From the app, you can browse the most popular services to get ideas and inspiration for your next project. From personal training to guitar lessons to house cleaning and wedding photography, you can get it all done with Thumbtack.
So what are you waiting for? Go vote (it takes 2 seconds), then tweet and like this post to help get the word out. Thanks for your support!